Qwikstrip Single-Sided Curved 10 Pack 10/Pack
Interproximal reduction is easier and safer than ever
Developed by a dentist with over 25 years’ experience, QwikStrips™ are the ideal solution for precise interproximal reduction and polishing procedures. The unique handle provides a secure, comfortable grip for optimal one-handed tactile control and easy access to interproximal spaces, while the depth-limiting design prevents soft tissue irritation and injuries.
Curved Single-sided QwikStrips
- Ideal for finishing, polishing, stain removal, or overhang correction.
- Relieve interproximal contacts prior to seating crowns or bridges.
- Color-coded for precise IPR step-up sequencing.
- Ideal for orthodontic IPR procedures.
- Floss tether holes for added safety.
follow the contour of the tooth and are ideal for posterior IPR procedures or final refinement in any area of the mouth. QwikStrips provide a simple and precise solution for IPR up to 0.20mm. Plus, the superfine is great for removing interproximal stains that hygiene instruments cannot reach.
Available in superfine 0.07mm, fine 0.10mm, medium 0.13mm, coarse 0.16mm, extra-coarse 0.18mm sizes, or in an assortment containing two of each size. 10 per pack. Specify size.