Qwikstrip Double-Sided 10/Pack
Interproximal reduction is easier and safer than ever
Developed by a dentist with over 25 years’ experience, QwikStrips™ are the ideal solution for precise interproximal reduction and polishing procedures. The unique handle provides a secure, comfortable grip for optimal one-handed tactile control and easy access to interproximal spaces, while the depth-limiting design prevents soft tissue irritation and injuries.
- Ideal for finishing, polishing, stain removal, or overhang correction.
- Relieve interproximal contacts prior to seating crowns or bridges.
- Color-coded for precise IPR step-up sequencing.
- Ideal for orthodontic IPR procedures.
- Floss tether holes for added safety.
are excellent for IPR procedures from 0.20mm to 0.40mm. Available in superfine 0.18mm, fine 0.20mm, medium 0.25mm, coarse 0.30mm, extra-coarse 0.40mm sizes, or in an assortment with two of each size. Specify size.