QwikStrip™ Single-Sided 10/Pack
Interproximal reduction is easier and safer than ever
Developed by a dentist with over 25 years’ experience, QwikStrips™ are the ideal solution for precise interproximal reduction and polishing procedures. The unique handle provides a secure, comfortable grip for optimal one-handed tactile control and easy access to interproximal spaces, while the depth-limiting design prevents soft tissue irritation and injuries.
- Ideal for finishing, polishing, stain removal, or overhang correction.
- Relieve interproximal contacts prior to seating crowns or bridges.
- Color-coded for precise IPR step-up sequencing.
- Ideal for orthodontic IPR procedures.
- Floss tether holes for added safety.
are perfect for efficient smoothing and polishing of all interproximal restorations, and are effective in both anterior and posterior applications. QwikStrips provide a simple and precise solution for IPR up to 0.20mm. Plus, the superfine is great for removing interproximal stains that hygiene instruments cannot reach.
Available in superfine 0.07mm, fine 0.10mm, medium 0.13mm, coarse 0.16mm, extra-coarse 0.18mm sizes, or in an assortment containing two of each size. 10 per pack. Specify size.