PrepStart Kit Air Abrasion Cavity Prep Unit
Discover the advantages of air abrasion over high-speed handpieces
The PrepStart Air Abrasion System is ideal for small Class I to VI composite restorations, as well as for surface preparation before bonding, and even stain and cement removal. Highly rated by a leading clinical research center, PrepStart offers all the performance and control of more expensive systems.
- Fully adjustable flow and pressure controls.
- Three optional tip sizes and contra angles.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Built-in three-stage air filtration.
PrepStart offers these advantages:
- Treat multiple quadrants in one visit.
- Treat upon diagnosis without anesthesia.
- Preserve healthy tooth structure with earlier, more conservative treatment.
- Achieve superior bonds by abrading prior to acid etch or sealant placement.
- Eliminate drill vibration, heat, and noise.
- No micro-fracturing of enamel.
Installation is as easy as quick-connecting into your existing compressed air system—no technician required. Base measures 6-1/2"W x 9"L x 5-1/2"H. Weighs only 4-1/2 lb. System includes:
- (1) Base unit with foot pedal control
- (2) Autoclavable handpieces with hose
- (1) Autoclavable 80° angle nozzle with 0.015" opening
- (1) Autoclavable 80° angle nozzle with 0.019" opening
- (1) 1 lb bottle of 27 micron white aluminum oxide particles
- (1) 1 lb bottle of 50 micron white aluminum oxide particles
Receive a free Restorative Starter Kit with your product registration. One year warranty.