PrepStart H2O Cavity Prep Unit
The PrepStart H2O Cavity Prep Unit sprays a conical jet of water around the abrasive stream to capture the dust, making air abrasion almost totally dust free. With optimal cutting results, the use of warm water enhances patient comfort. Water mist starts and stops instantly with air/abrasive flow.
The H2O is attractively styled to look integrated with the Prepstart. No electric or water connections are used. Water is added to a removable tank. The H2O includes a new Prepstart top cover that is easily exchanged with any Prepstart. One H2O handpiece with .019" nozzle is included.
• Captures almost all dust
• Warm water increases patient comfort
• No water connection, water is self-contained
• On-Off water switch
• Air connection only to PrepStart foot pedal line
• 27 and 50 micron powder capacity
• Adjustable powder flow and air pressures
• Fully autoclavable handpiece with .019 inch nozzle
• Connects to existing air supply
• Includes all tubing & connections
• Instruction manual
• 1 year warranty