Denar Mark 330 Articulator 1/Each
The articulator of choice for diagnosis and treatment planning
The Denar Mark 330 Model 20011389 is a semi-adjustable articulator engineered for superior performance and a new standard of interchangeability with factory set accuracy within 20 microns. The sleek, ergonomic design has a powder-coated finish that is as durable as it is aesthetically pleasing.
- Adjustable condylar inclination, from 0° to 60°.
- Adjustable immediate side shift, from 0mm to 2mm.
- Adjustable progressive side shift, from 0° to 15°.
- Tilts back 45° to let you view the casts as if the patient were there.
- Built-in support pin allows the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat.
- Positive centric latch allows the upper and lower members to be separated or locked together.
- Magnetic mounting system offers three points of contact for security and stability
Compatible with the Denar Slidematic Facebow. Includes 10 magnetic mounting plates, instructions, and carrying case.