Denar Mark 330 Articulator
The Denar Mark 330 is a Semi-Adjustable Articulator. It is the instrument of choice for diagnosis and treatment planning. Users of the Denar Mark II will appreciate the features, new design, and accuracy of the Mark 330. Model: 20011389.
The Denar Mark 330 is engineered for superior performance and tested thoroughly based on proven methodology. It brings a new standard of interchangeability with factory set accuracy within 20 microns. With its sleek, ergonomic design and powder-coated finish, the Mark 330 has a contemporary look that is as durable as it is aesthetically pleasing.
• Adjustable condylar inclination, 0°- 60°
• Adjustable immediate side shift, 0mm - 2mm
• Adjustable progressive side shift, 0°- 15°
All Mark 300 Series Articulators features:
• Tilt back at a 45° angle, allowing you to view the casts as if the patient were there
• Have a built-in support pin that allows the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat
• Have a positive centric latch which allows the upper and lower members to be separated or positively locked together
• Have a new magnetic mounting system that offers three points of contact to ensure stability
Note: Due to customer feedback the Mark 300 Series mounting plates plates will now be charcoal. Compatible with the Denar Slidematic Facebow.
Comes with 10 magnetic mounting plates, instructions and carrying case.