Denar Mark 320 Articulator
The Mark 320 Articulator is Semi-Adjustable with Fixed Progressive. The users of the Denar Combi II will appreciate the features, new design and accuracy of the Mark 320. Model: 20011384.
The Denar Mark 320 is engineered for superior performance and tested thoroughly based on proven methodology. It brings a new standard of interchangeability with factory set accuracy within 20 microns. With its sleek, ergonomic design and powder-coated finish, the Mark 320 has a contemporary look that is as durable as it is aesthetically pleasing.
• Ajustable Condylar Inclination: 0°-60°
• Progressive Sideshift: Fixed at 15°
All Mark 300 Series Articulators features:
• Tilt back at a 45° angle, allowing you to view the casts as if the patient were there
• Have a built-in support pin that allows the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat
• Have a positive centric latch which allows the upper and lower members to be separated or positively locked together
• Have a new magnetic mounting system that offers three points of contact to ensure stability
Note: Due to customer feedback the Mark 300 Series mounting plates plates will now be charcoal. Compatible with Denar Slidematic Facebow
Comes with 10 magnetic mounting plates, instructions and carrying case.