Denar Mark 310 Articulator 1/Each
The Denar Mark 310 Articulator has Fixed Settings and is the instrument of choice for restorative procedures. The user of the Denar® Automark will appreciate the features, new design and accuracy of the Mark 310. Model: 20011382.
The Denar Mark 310 is engineered for superior performance and tested thoroughly based on proven methodology. It brings a new standard of interchangeability with factory set accuracy within 20 microns. With its sleek, ergonomic design and powder-coated finish, the Mark 310 has a contemporary look that is as durable as it is aesthetically pleasing.
• Protrusive Condylar Inclination fixed at 25°
• Progressive Side Shift fixed at 15°
All Mark 300 Series Articulators features:
• Tilt back at a 45° angle, allowing you to view the casts as if the patient were there
• Have a built-in support pin that allows the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat
• Have a positive centric latch which allows the upper and lower members to be separated or positively locked together
• Have a new magnetic mounting system that offers three points of contact to ensure stability
Note: Due to customer feedback the Mark 300 Series mounting plates plates will now be charcoal. Compatible with the Denar Slidematic Facebow.
Comes with 10 magnetic mounting plates, instructions and carrying case.