Pioneer Pro Diode Laser Kit 1/Kit
High-performance soft-tissue laser from the market leader
The Pioneer Pro™ Diode Laser combines ease of use, user-friendly features, and safety for both practitioner and patient
From the world's largest manufacturer of dental lasers, the Pioneer Pro Diode Laser features an 810 nanometer wavelength ideal for extremely precise gingival sculpting and other intraoral soft-tissue procedures, providing instant cauterization, often without the need for local anesthesia.
Unique fiber management system
A patented retractable fiber management system allows you to extend or retract the fiber as needed, eliminating the need to wind the fiber around the unit or expose the fiber to potential damage.
The Pioneer Pro is one of the industry's most compact laser units, with a footprint smaller than an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper, and weighing less than 5 lb.
Simple touch panel operation
With only six simple and intuitive buttons, practitioners can easily adjust the unit for each procedure and patient.
Wireless foot pedal
One less cord to worry about in the operatory! Safety flap prevents unwanted activation.
Easy-to-read LED display
Clearly displays mode, power intensity, current program, and laser status.
The Pioneer Elite Diode Laser is ideal for:
- Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty.
- Soft tissue crown lengthening.
- Troughing for impressions or cementation.
- Recontouring interproximal tissue.
- Implant exposure.
- Treating aphtous ulcers and herpetic lesions.
- Fibroma removal.
- Incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Exposure of slow-erupting teeth.
- Sealing lymphatics in surgical areas.
- Reducing sulcular oral bacteria.
- Soft tissue curettage for periodontal treatment.
- Treating gingival hyperplasia.
- Classification: Laser diode: Class 4 Laser Device.
- Wavelength: Laser: 810nm ±20nm.
- Power range: 100mW to 5.0W.
- Aiming beam: 630nm–660nm ±15nm.
- Beam divergence: 13° ±1°.
- Modes: Continuous or Pulse.
- Audible/visual notifications: Yes
- Unit power requirements: 110-120 VAC @ 60 Hz.
- Wireless pedal power requirements: 9V Battery.
- Amperage: 1.5A.
- Dimensions: 5-1⁄2" x 6-1⁄4" x 8-3⁄4".
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Pioneer Pro Unit with 400 micron fiber cartridge system
- Two autoclavable handpieces
- Fiber stripper tool
- Fiber cleaving tool
- Three pairs of protective eyewear
- Two packages of 20 straight handpiece tips, 40 tips total
- One package of 20 60°angled handpiece tips
- Wireless footswitch
Two year warranty.