Pioneer Elite Diode Laser Kit
Portable soft-tissue laser raises the bar in quality, features, price, and performance
The advanced technology of the Pioneer Elite™ Diode Laser combines superior ease of use, outstanding versatility, and unmatched portability
From the world's largest manufacturer of dental lasers, the unique design of the Pioneer Elite Diode Laser advances the state of soft-tissue laser technology yet again, with an 810 nanometer wavelength ideal for extremely precise gingival sculpting and other intraoral soft-tissue procedures, providing instant cauterization, often without the need for local anesthesia.
The sleek Pioneer Elite features a docking cradle that secures the unit to the countertop while providing a charging base for the rechargeable battery. Unit can also be powered directly by the 9V AC power supply.
The handpiece is specially designed to provide the greatest comfort to the practitioner while in use. Combined with the angle of the tip, this design increases visibility and accessibility, even in the posterior areas.
Simple, touch-screen operation
Easily select from 30 preset clinical procedure programs, or create and save eight programs of your own. "Quick Set" manual mode also lets you simply set the mode, power level, and go. Invertible screen keeps the display readable in almost any orientation.
Wireless foot pedal
One less cord to worry about in the operatory! Pedal features a reset button for an immediate frequency reset.
The Pioneer Elite includes a therapy handpiece for reducing inflammation and providing patients relief from TMJ disorders, as well as a whitening handpiece that activates hydrogen peroxide whitening gels faster for more effective in-office whitening.
The Pioneer Elite Diode Laser is ideal for:
- Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty.
- Soft tissue crown lengthening.
- Troughing for impressions or cementation.
- Recontouring interproximal tissue.
- Implant exposure.
- Treating aphtous ulcers and herpetic lesions.
- Fibroma removal.
- Incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Exposure of slow-erupting teeth.
- Sealing lymphatics in surgical areas.
- Reducing sulcular oral bacteria.
- Soft tissue curettage for periodontal treatment.
- Treating gingival hyperplasia.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Teeth whitening.
- Classification: Laser diode: Class 4 Laser Device.
- Power range: 100mW to 3.0W in 100mW increments; aiming beam 0.3W.
- Handpiece sleeves: Soft tissue surgery; therapeutics; teeth whitening.
- Wavelength: Laser: 810nm ±20nm.
- Aiming beam: 630nm-660nm ±15nm.
- Beam divergence: 9° ±1°.
- Settings: Manual; 8 customizable settings; 5 levels of aiming beam intensity.
- Modes: Continuous or Pulse.
- Rate in Pulse mode—Fixed: 10 Hz.
- Pulse duration—Fixed: 0.05 seconds.
- Audible/visual notifications: Yes
- Unit power requirements: 110-120 VAC @ 60 Hz.
- Wireless pedal power requirements: 9V Battery.
- Amperage: 3A.
- Battery type: Lithium polymer.
- Battery life: 45 minutes continuous use on a full charge.
- Dimensions: Unit in cradle: 9.5" x 4" x 6"; unit only: 7" x 4" x 3".
- Weight: 2.5 lb.
- Complies with: IEC 60601-2-22; IEC 60825-1; 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11; UL 60601-1; FCC Parts 15 & 18 (47 CFR); IC-RSS 210.
- Pioneer Elite 3W Diode Laser.
- Therapy handpiece.
- Whitening handpiece.
- Whitening cone.
- 10 Standard tips (6mm).
- 10 Perio tips (9mm).
- Fiber cable assembly with removable handpiece sleeve (attached to laser).
- Additional fiber cable handpiece sleeve.
- Charging cradle.
- Wireless footswitch.
- Three pairs of protective eyewear.
- Lithium polymer battery (attached to laser).
- Power supply.
Two year warranty with a no-cost loaner program if the unit ever requires factory service. One year warranty on lithium polymer battery. Six month warranty on handpiece and fiber assembly.