Woodpecker i.LED Max Curing Light 1/Each
Woodpecker i.LED Max brings power at a great value
Woodpecker's i.LED Max Curing Light offers a broad-wavelength spectrum and 2mm, 1-second curing power in one unit at a value price.
- Output power ranges from 1,000 to 2,500mW/cm2 with Normal and Turbo operation modes.
- Audible beep every 5 seconds in Normal mode.
- Turbo mode ideal for orthodontic brackets, porcelain veneers, and post/core adhesives.
- Six timer settings for standard and ortho needs.
- Focused light beam provides more concentrated energy for better curing efficiency.
- Wavelength range of 385-515nm cures all resins including new-style photoinitiators.
- 360°-rotatable, metal tip with large 10mm curing lens for optimal coverage of occlusal surfaces.
- 2-minute, automatic shut-off feature keeps unit from overheating when not in use.
- 9.5"L x 7/8" diameter and weighs 6.3 oz.
Two year limited warranty.
- Wavelength range: 385-515nm
- Light intensity:
- Normal: 1,000-1,200mW/cm2
- Turbo: 2,300-2,500mW/cm2
- Timer settings:
- Normal: 5S, 10S, 15S, or 20S
- Turbo: 1S or 3S
- Battery life: 400 10-second cures
- Battery type: 1400mAh with constant output, overcharge and short circuit protection
- (1) 10mm light guide
- (1) Orange curing shield
- (1) 5V DC charging base
- (1) Curing depth test gauge