Rotex 782 Electric Lab Handpiece
With torque and dependability of units costing much more, the Rotex 782 Electric Lab Handpiece has all the basic features you need for grinding, polishing and milling of precious metals, ceramics, acrylics and steel:
- Ball bearing, lubrication-free high torque electric motor.
- 1,000 to 35,000 RPM variable speed.
- Automatic console cooling fan for continuous high speed performance.
- 6 ft. detachable coiled handpiece cord.
- Standard 3/32" mandrel twist-lock clutch.
- Heavy-duty, double-insulated construction with circuit overload reset/protection.
- Hand/foot control selector.
- Forward/reverse switch.
Complete system includes handpiece, control base, variable speed foot control with 6 ft. cord, and handpiece holder. 110V. Six month manufacturer's warranty.