ParaPost Taper Lux Posts Kit 1/Kit
Coltene's ParaPost® Taper Lux Posts are the ideal alternative when an aesthetic metal-free restoration is desired. Translucent, light-transmitting fiber resin material is perfect to use with light-cured cements and core materials, and allows greater control over cement set time and the convenience of using dual or self-cure materials. The tapered post design of Taper Lux Posts is perfect for narrow canals. Taper Lux also features a rounded, three-head design for optimal core retention and reduced stress in core material.
- 60% uni-directional glass fibers and 40% resin for outstanding strength and natural resilience.
- Rounded head design locks-in composite core materials and reduces stress.
- Color-coded components for easy identification.
- Radiopaque and removable.
The ParaPost Taper Lux Post Intro Kit includes:
- (5) size 4.5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts
- (5) size 5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts
- (3) size 5.5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts
- (2) size 6 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts
- (4) ParaPost Taper Lux Drills, 1 of each size
- (1) Universal Hand Driver (L590)