ParaPost Taper Lux Posts Kit
Coltene ParaPost® Taper Lux Posts are the fiber alternatives to metal posts when an esthetic metal-free restoration is desired. Composed of translucent, light-transmitting fiber resin material, the posts are perfect to use with light-cured cements and core materials. Their composition allows greater control over cement set time and the convenience of using dual or self-cure materials. The tapered post design of Taper Lux Posts is perfect for narrow canals. Taper Lux also features a rounded, three-head design for optimal core retention and reduced stress in core material.
- Composed of 60% uni-directional glass fibers and 40% resin for outstanding strength and natural resilience.
- Rounded head design locks-in composite core materials and reduces stress.
- Color-coded components for easy identification.
- Radiopaque and removable.
ParaPost Taper Lux Post Intro Kit includes:
(5) size 4.5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts.
(5) size 5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts.
(3) size 5.5 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts.
(2) size 6 ParaPost Taper Lux Posts.
(4) ParaPost Taper Lux Drills. 1 of each size.
(1) Universal Hand Driver (L590).