Mta Fillapex Root Canal Sealer 1/Each
MTA Fillapex Root Canal Sealer from Angelus offers the extraordinary benefits of MTA, a mineral trioxide aggregate. Known for its antimicrobial properties, MTA creates a constant release of calcium ions. This biocompatibility encourages bone and oral tissues to regrow and heal with little inflammation.
Sealer comes in a convenient paste system that allows a complete filling of the entire root canal, including accessory and lateral canals. Can be inserted with gutta-percha points or Lentulo drills.
- Mixes to creamy consistency that allows for high flow rate of 27.66mm.
- Coats canals without exhibiting stickiness.
- Does not cause discoloration of teeth.
- Eugenol-free and does not interfere with adhesive procedures inside canal.
- Working time of 23 minutes, with complete set time of approximately two hours.
- High radiopacity.
- Indicated for the permanent sealing of root canals.
- Low expansion during setting.
- Contains 13.2% MTA and salicylate resin.
- 9.6mm film thickness.
- Easy removal-removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents.
MTA Fillapex Automix Syringe includes one 4g automix double barrel syringe and 15 mixing tips.