Micromax Cordless Handpiece 1/Each
If you have ever wished for a low speed handpiece that performs without the drag of an air line, or the noise of an air-driven motor, we have the perfect solution for you! After years in development, the Micromax Cordless Prophylaxis Handpiece from Dentamerica packs all the mobility, quiet operation, torque and dependability you need into one world-class handpiece.
Powered by the finest Swiss-made motor, Micromax features an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Heavy-duty, high-torque, brushless motor with fingertip control provides consistent, smooth, quiet operation and resists stalling under load, even at slow speeds.
- Five pre-set rotation speeds and forward/reverse functions maximize versatility.
- Reciprocating mode turns ANY prophy angle into a reciprocating angle to reduce heat build-up and splatter - no additional attachment needed.
- High capacity lithium-ion battery provides stable, long lasting performance.
- Operates for two hours continuously on a full charge.
- Total weight only 4.8 oz.
Micromax is engineered for daily chairside use, but also ideal for mobile dentistry and as an emergency back-up in case of air pump failure.Seamless on-board touch controls allow for easy surface disinfection. Rotary attachments remove easily for autoclaving or replacement. 7" long overall.
Each handpiece is complete with your choice of latch, screw, snap-on or straight-type attachment, and 110VAC charging base with built-in status indicator. Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 guidelines, Micromax offers a one year manufacturer's warranty. Includes charging storage base.