LEDEX WL-090 Curing Light
LEDEX™ WL-090: powerful, versatile, truly affordable
The LEDEX WL-090 LED Curing Light takes performance, reliability, and superb value to a new level, delivering features never seen before at any price:
- Six modes: low, ramp, standard, high, fast ortho, and turbo.
- Light output up to 2,400mW/cm2.
- Emits an audible beep every five seconds.
- Autoclavable optical fiber tip swivels 360º.
- Wide wavelength cures both PPD and TPO photoinitiators.
- Smart heat management system extends continuous working time.
- Built-in radiometer with digital display makes it easy to check intensity.
- Rechargeable battery provides 720 10-second cycles on a two-hour charge.
- User-replaceable cartridge battery design.
- 3-minute auto shut-off conserves battery.
- Weighs only 6.3 oz. and measures only 10" long, including tip.
With only three soft-touch buttons, operating the WL-090 is easy. The power button starts or interrupts the curing cycle, the M button switches between six available curing modes, and the T button adjusts the countdown timer.
Each WL-090 curing light includes:
- (1) 3.7V 2,500mAh Li-ion battery cartridge.
- (1) charging base with USB adapter.
- (1) 8mm fiberoptic light guide.
- (1) orange safety shield.
- (2) anti-glare tip shields.
- (10) curing light barrier sheaths.
- Two year warranty.
Wavelength range: 440-480nm.
Light intensity with 8mm Tip:
- Low mode: 600mW/cm2.
- Ramp, Standard mode: 1,000mW/cm2.
- High, Fast Ortho mode: 1,800mW/cm2.
- Turbo mode: 2,400mW/cm2.
Battery Life: Standard mode: 720 10-second cures on a two-hour charge.