LEDEX WL-090 Curing Light
LEDEX™ WL-090: powerful, versatile, and affordable
With six modes and light output up to 2,400mW/cm2, the LEDEX WL-090 LED Curing Light offers the power and flexibility you need for all light curing applications.
- Six modes: low, ramp, standard, high, fast ortho, and turbo.
- Autoclavable fiberoptic glass tip swivels 360°.
- Wide wavelength cures PPD and TPO photoinitiators.
- Audible beep every 5 seconds.
- Smart heat management system.
- Built-in radiometer with digital display.
- User-replaceable cartridge battery design.
- Three-minute auto shut-off.
- Weighs only 6.3 oz.
- Only 10" long.
- Three soft-touch buttons for ease of use:
- Power button starts or stops the curing cycle.
- "M" button switches between six curing modes.
- "T" button adjusts the countdown timer.
- Wavelength range: 440-480nm
- Light intensity with 8mm Tip:
- Low mode: 600mW/cm2
- Ramp, Standard mode: 1,000mW/cm2
- High, Fast Ortho mode: 1,800mW/cm2
- Turbo mode: 2,400mW/cm2
- Battery life:
- Standard mode: 720 10-second cures on a 2-hour charge
- (1) 3.7V 2,500mAh Li-ion battery cartridge
- (1) Charging base with USB adapter
- (1) 8mm fiberoptic light guide
- (1) Orange safety shield
- (2) Anti-glare tip shields
- (10) Curing light barrier sheaths
Two year warranty.