Cybird Xd Led Curing Light 1/Each
Hi-intensity Cybird XD LED Curing Light delivers time-saving, dual-mode 2,700mW/cm2 performance.
The Cybird XD LED Curing Light combines market-leading engineering with unique design advancements that speed up your production and deliver consistent cures:
• High intensity output for rapid polymerization.
• Intuitive and simple controls for ease of use.
• Lightweight, easy to handle, and cordless!
• User-replaceable, long life Li-poly battery.
At only 8 1/2" long, the Cybird XD features two curing modes for all CQ and TPO photoinitiators.
• High Power Mode: Provides a 2mm cure in five seconds for most bonding agents and resin-based composite curing.
• Plasma Emulation Mode: Rapid 2mm cure in one second. Ideal for ortho bonding and pediatrics or gag reflex issues.
• Four LEDs ensure consistent output.
• Removable, autoclavable "turbo" 8mm fiberoptic light guide concentrates power.
• Auto-sleep extends battery life.
• Slim, lightweight unit weighs 5.7 oz. and measures 8 1/2" long.
• Industrial-grade aluminum body adds durability and heat dissipation.
• Long-lasting, user-replaceable battery delivers 300 10-second curing cycles on a single two-hour charge.
• Built-in overheat protection module assures safe, flawless performance.
Each system comes complete with light guide, charging base, two reusable snap-on tip shields, bonding shield and curing test block. One year manufacturer's warranty.
Cybird XD Specifications:
- Wavelength range: 430-490nm.
- Light intensity with 8mm Tip:
- High Power mode: 1,500mW/cm2.
- Plasma Emulation: 2,700mW/cm2.
- High Power mode: 300 10-second cures on a two-hour charge.