Clear Human Jaw Model
The Clear Human Jaw Model is a life-sized typodont that allows viewing of anatomical roots. One half of the model shows normal dentition, while the other half shows multiple pathologies, including:
- Periodontal disease and lateral abscess.
- Apical alveolar abscess with caries.
- Implant, root canal and crown.
- External and internal resorption.
- Irregular root curvature.
- Horizontal impaction.
- Impacted canine.
- Fractured tooth and root.
- Radicular pulpitis.
- Super eruption.
Each model is complete with one full-color plastic card labeling each case on both mandibular and maxillary sides. Simple hinged articulator.