Cavex ColorChange Alginate
Successful treatment results begin with a great impression
Cavex Holland uses only the finest natural alginate ingredients from around the world to produce a state-of-the-art mix. Cavex Alginates exceed strict ISO alginate standards. Compatible with all plasters, gypsums and disinfectants.
- Excellent detail
- Dust-free formula
- Up to 9-day stability in an airtight enclosure
- 1.1 lb. bags—10% more than other brands
- Tear-resistant elasticity
Cavex ColorChange features a logical, three-stage color indicator formula that reduces guesswork and the need for retakes.
- Violet powder turns pink when mixing time has ended and alginate can be placed in the tray.
- Color then changes to white when the impression has set and the tray can be removed from the mouth.
Non-shrinking nine-day stability in an airtight enclosure. Peppermint flavor. Five year shelf life. Fast set only (2-1/2 minutes). 1.1 lb. (500g) bag.
Check the Documents tab for SDS.