Biodentine Standard Kit 1/Kit
Dentin substitute promotes pulp vitality, remineralization
Referred to as “dentin in a capsule", Septodont's biocompatible, bioactive Biodentine™ will change your practice! This revolutionary dentin substitute preserves pulp vitality and promotes pulpal healing, eliminating root canal therapy in most cases. Known for its versatility, Biodentine is indicated for a variety of uses:
- In the crown: temporary enamel restorations, permanent dentin restorations, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, and pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, and retrograde surgical filling.
Non-staining Biodentine cuts like human dentin and shares the same mechanical properties and similar flexural modules. Other exceptional benefits include:
- Natural micromechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation.
- A 10-12 minute set time which allows full restorations to be completed in one office visit.
- Higher compressive strength than dentin.
- 3.5mm aluminum radiopacity for easy short-term and long-term follow-ups.
Biodentine Standard Kit includes 15 700mg capsules and 15 0.20ml single-unit doses.