Acu-Tip Portable Cauterizing Instrument Kit
Lightweight, cordless cauterizer offers improved soft-tissue surgical care
The battery-powered Acu-Tip® Portable Cauterizing Instrument cauterizes faster, more easily, and more safely than other methods.
- Provides hemostasis.
- Removes soft tissue and lesions.
- Trims gingiva before impressions.
- Safer to use than large, expensive AC-powered cauterizing systems.
- DC battery power eliminates the risk of electric shock to patients or staff.
- Non-hazardous to pacemakers.
Self-contained unit quickly reaches 2,200°F (1,200°C). Operates for 35 to 40 continuous minutes on two AA batteries included. Penlight-sized handle weighs only 3 oz. Kit includes cauterizer, four short tips, and two AA batteries. A variety of disposable tips sold separately.