JetPolisher 2000 Air System 1/Each
JetPolisher™ 2000 is effective on tough stains yet gentle enough for implants
The smart JetPolisher 2000 from Deldent offers patented Homogeneous Stream Technology (HST®) that virtually eliminates clogging for a gentler, more efficient polishing stream. Unlike other air polishers with separate water and powder streams, the HST system uses a single nozzle to mix air, water, and powder prior to emission, softening the surface of the abrasive particles and increasing cleaning effectiveness. And JetPolisher is the only air polishing unit clinically tested and FDA approved for implant maintenance.
JetPolisher connects directly to your 4-hole Midwest connector (or 2-3 hole Borden style) and is controlled by your unit's foot pedal, with no separate installation or power required.
- Operates on as little as 32 psi.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Cleans 50% faster than prophy angles.
- Detachable, autoclavable handpiece.
- Large powder reservoir for multiple prophys.
- Self-cleaning HST head eliminates clogging.
- Rinse mode simplifies maintenance.
Unit base measures 4-3/4"W x 5-1/4"D x 4-1/2"H. System includes regular handpiece, 8.8 oz. JetStream Powder, six spray head tubes, and instruction manual. One year warranty.