Woodpecker EndoMatic Endo Motor 1/Each
Cordless, all-in-one EndoMatic endo motor combines motor with apex locator for revolutionary efficiency
From the maker of our reliable, bestselling LED curing lights, Woodpecker’s EndoMatic Endo Motor is two precision instruments in one. Its intelligent, cordless design operates as an endo motor and an apex locator—separately or simultaneously! Use it to prep or enlarge canals while monitoring position of file inside the canal at the same time if desired—with comprehensive, user-programmable settings and preferences for every treatment need.
- Push-button RA contra-angle rotates 300° for total access.
- Non-conductive polymer housing ensures accurate meter readings.
- Dynamic torque control with real-time feedback reduces file separation.
- Five comprehensive operating modes with 10 available memory settings:
- EAL Mode—Operates as a stationary apex locator indicating file progression with bar graph and numerical indicators. “00” indicates apical foramen.
- CW Mode—Rotates clockwise with auto-slow, -start, and -stop settings.
- CCW Mode—Rotates counter-clockwise with continuous double beep.
- SGP (Safety Glide Path) Mode—Oscillates at user-set 30 ° to 340° range.
- ATR (Adaptive Torque Reverse) Mode—Continuous CW rotation until load on file exceeds user-set torque limit, then file alternates between 180° CW/90° CCW or 240° CW/90° CCW.
High-contrast, on-board OLED display is easy to read at all angles. Cordless, rechargeable Li-ion battery operation shuts off automatically when returned to charging base. Detachable contra angle autoclavable to 273°F. Two-year handpiece warranty.
(1) Motorized handpiece
(1) Contra angle
(1) Probe cable
(4) File holders
(2) Touch probes
(2) Lip hooks
(1) Replacement electrode
(1) Oil injection nozzle
(1) Charging base with 110V power adapter
(10) Disposable barrier sleeves
- Length: 8" long overall
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159g)
- Torque range: 0.4-5.0Ncm
- Speed range: 100-1,000 rpm
- Battery type: 3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion
- Memory: 10 frequently used settings.