Whicam Story3 CS Wireless Intraoral Camera
Features, performance, flexibility, and ease of use combine in this latest-generation intraoral camera
The high-resolution Whicam Story3 CS Wireless Intraoral Camera is also the easiest to use, allowing you to communicate efficiently and effectively with your patients, significantly increasing patient understanding and case acceptance.
- High-definition 1.3 megapixel image for outstanding image clarity.
- Automatic focus.
- Camera head rotates 280° and tilts 20° for perfect images at any angle, in any area of the mouth.
- Adjustable LED brightness (plus an off setting) reduces glare and eliminates interference from reflected light.
- Three color modes (Original, Warm, and Cool) for accurate shade capture in any ambient lighting conditions.
- Black-and-white mode supports converting film radiographs to digital format.
- Weighs less than 5 oz.
Touch the capture button to get great intraoral photos, or hold it down to take an image every two seconds. Integrates seamlessly with all popular digital radiography and imaging software, or use the DrsViewer 2 imaging software included. And, for the ultimate in convenience, Whicam Story3 CS even functions as a gyro mouse to control your PC software.
- Sensor/Resolution: 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024) CMOS.
- Light source: Adjustable LED.
- Battery type: Rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion.
- Dimensions: Approx. 10-1/2"L x 1-1/4"W x 1-7/16"D.
- Weight: 4.94 oz.
- Charging base: 5V.
- Charger dimensions: 6-5/8"W x 5-7/8"D x 3-1/2"H.
- Whicam Story3 CS wireless camera wand.
- Charging base with adapter and cable.
- Wireless receiver with extension holder.
- 200 disposable camera sheaths.
- Data CD containing receiver driver and DrsViewer 2 software.
- User's manual.
One year warranty.