Ulti-Mate Articulator With Fixed Settings
The Hanau Model 20011209 Ulti-Mate Articulator with Fixed Settings is extremely lightweight, can tilt back on the bench at a 45° angle, and has unique magnetized fossae. This economical articulator was designed for simplicity and efficiency with a fixed Bennett angle of 15° and fixed 30° protrusive angle, with a curved linear path.
- Designed to work with an average patient population.
- Unique magnetized fossae for instant positioning of condyle to hinge position.
- Innovative centric lock pins relate the upper member to hinge axis access.
- Instrument tilts back 45° for hands-free tabletop viewing. Great for removable prosthetic applications.
- Removable upper member improves access.
- Lightweight and durable unit is easy to handle and clean.
Includes extension pin, anterior reference pin, wrench, 10 disposable mounting plates, and instruction manual.