Ulti-Mate Articulator With Fixed Settings
The Hanau Ulti-Mate Articulator with Fixed Settings is extremely lightweight, can tilt back on the bench at a 45° angle, and has unique magnetized fossae. This economically priced articulator was designed for simplicity and efficiency with a fixed Bennett angle of 15° and fixed 30° Protrusive angle, with a curved linear path. Model: 20011209.
Features & Benefits:
• Protrusive Angle Fixed at 30 Degrees & Built-in-Bennett Angle of 15 Degrees- designed to work with average patient population.
• Unique Magnetized Fossae- For instant positioning of condyle to hinge position.
• Innovative centric Lock Pins- Relate the upper member to hinge axis access.
• Ability to tilt the instrument back at a 45 degree angle- for hands free, table top viewing. Great for removable techniques.
• Removeable Upper Member- Permits greater accessibility.
• Lightweight and Durable- Easy to handle and clean
Extension pin, anterior reference pin, wrench, 10 disposable mounting plates, and instruction manual.