Springbow Earpiece Facebow Complete
The HANAU Springbow Earpiece is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient's maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus. It is capable of preserving this clinically accepted relationship and transferring it to a HANAU or other brand articulator. For indirect or direct mounting to all HANAU and DENAR Articulators (except Hanau Model 145).
• Detachable transfer clamp assembly.
• Accessory indexes.
• Built-in reference pointer.
• Automatically centers for outstanding accuracy and patient comfort.
• Unit may be sterilized by steam autoclave for cross-contamination control.
• Priced to be competitive with most brands of earpiece facebows.
• Transfer clamp attaches directly to the articulator which allows for multiple measurements with only one facebow required.
• Allows for transfer clamp assembly to be used with DENAR, SAM, Whip-Mix articulators.
• Facilitates in aligning the measuring bow with the horizontal reference plane.
Springbow Complete 010328-000 includes, Springbow, transfer clamp assembly, anterior elevating assembly, mounting platform with built-in cast support, bitefork and biteplane.