Springbow Earpiece Facebow Complete 1/Each
The HANAU Springbow Earpiece is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient's maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus. Preserves the relationship for transfer to HANAU or other brand articulators.
- Auto-centering for outstanding accuracy and patient comfort.
- Helps align the measuring bow with the horizontal reference plane.
- Competitively priced compared to other brands.
- Detachable transfer clamp assembly.
- Accessory indexes.
- Built-in reference pointer.
Transfer clamp attaches directly to the articulator to allow multiple measurements with only one facebow. Can be used with DENAR, SAM, Whip-Mix articulators. Includes Springbow earpiece, transfer clamp assembly, anterior elevating assembly, mounting platform with built-in cast support, bitefork, and biteplane. For indirect or direct mounting to all HANAU and DENAR articulators except Hanau Model 145.