S.P.E.C. 3 LED Curing Light 1/Each
S.P.E.C. 3 LED Curing Light: performance without compromise
With high-intensity output for rapid polymerization and intuitive, simple controls for ease of use, the lightweight, easy to handle, cordless S.P.E.C. 3 LED Curing Light
features multiple curing modes for maximum functionality in any clinical situation:
- Standard Mode provides a 2mm cure for five seconds to use with most bonding agents and resin-based composites.
- 3K Mode delivers a rapid 2mm cure in one second, ideal for pediatric patients or patients with gag reflex.
- Ortho Mode cures an entire full-arch of brackets with two 3-second intervals per bracket separated by an audible beep.
S.P.E.C. 3 speeds production with rapid and deep polymerization of all light-cured materials with CQ photoinitiators. Cures effectively at large tip-to-target distances.
- Four LEDs ensure consistent output.
- Removable, autoclavable "turbo" 8mm fiberoptic light guide concentrates power.
- Auto-sleep feature maximizes battery life.
- Slim, lightweight unit weighs only 4.6 oz. and measures 9-1/4" long, including tip.
- Sealed, durable matte black aluminum body for easy surface disinfection.
- User-replaceable, long-life lithium-poly battery.
Each system includes a turbo 8mm fiberoptic light guide, charging base with 120V adapter, 100 barrier sheaths, two reusable snap-on light shields, curing test block and user guide. Two year warranty.