Safegauze Hemostyp Hemostatic Dressings
SafeGauze® HemoStyp™ dressing controls bleeding, speeds healing.
Upon contact with fluids, SafeGauze HemoStyp Hemostatic Dressings go to work in seconds! It quickly converts to a viscous, collagen-like substance that seals the wound, binds with platelets to support clot formation, and promotes healing. Regenerated cellulose material absorbs, expands, and finally dissolves into saline and glucose to eliminate the need for removal. Use for:
- Extractions/dry socket prevention.
- Restorations/sub-gingival bleeding.
- Pulpotomies and pulp exposures.
- Implants, bone augmentation, apicoectomies, and biopsies.
- Periodontal surgery.
- Crown and bridge prior to impressions.
SafeGauze surpasses leading sponges and strips for hemostasis speed and working ability at a fraction of the cost-only $1.50 per use when divided for two extractions!
- Ideal for patients on anti-coagulants.
- Sterile, bacteriostatic, bio-compatible.
- Hypo-allergenic and pH-neutral.
- Tasteless and odorless.
One box contains 20 sterile, blister-packed dressings. May be cut for use in multiple sites. Each dressing measures 1.4cm x 10cm.