SafeGauze® HemoStat™ dressing controls bleeding
Upon contact with fluids, SafeGauze HemoStat Hemostatic Dressings go to work in seconds! Quickly converts to a viscous, collagen-like substance that seals the wound, binds with platelets to support clot formation, and promotes healing. Regenerated cellulose material absorbs, expands, and finally dissolves into saline and glucose to eliminate the need for removal. Use for:
- Extractions/dry socket prevention.
- Restorations/sub-gingival bleeding.
- Pulpotomies and pulp exposures.
- Implants, bone augmentation, apicoectomies, and biopsies.
- Periodontal surgery.
- Crown and bridge prior to impressions.
SafeGauze surpasses leading sponges and strips for hemostasis speed and working ability at a fraction of the cost—only $1.62 per use when divided for two extractions.
- Ideal for patients on anticoagulants.
- Sterile, bacteriostatic, biocompatible.
- Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral.
- Flavorless and odorless.
Each 3/4" x 3/4" dressing can be cut for use in multiple sites. 20 blister packs per box, each containing two sterile dressings, 40 dressings total.