Resinrock XL5 33 Lb. Carton 1/Box
ResinRock XL5 is a resin fortified die stone that produces the highest quality models possible. Its unique blend of synthetic resin and alpha gypsum results in unsurpassed surface smoothness and superior resistance to abrasion. With its increased setting expansion of 0.20%, ResinRock XL5 is ideal for use with VPS and other rubber-based impression materials that can contract over time. The creamy, thixotropic mix pours easily under vibration and stacks readily. The use of gypsum hardener is not recommended with this product.
• Mixing ratio: 20ml water/100g powder.
• Working time: 5 to 7 minutes.
• Setting time: 10 minutes.
• Setting expansion: 0.20%.
• Compressive strength, wet (1 hour): 7,000 psi (49 MPa).
• Compressive strength, dry (48 hours): 11,000 psi (76 MPa).
Available in blue, green, or ivory colors. 33 lb. carton.