Resinrock Preweighed Envelopes - 25 Box
ResinRock is a resin fortified die stone that produces the highest quality models possible. Its unique blend of synthetic resin and alpha gypsum results in unsurpassed surface smoothness and increased resistance to abrasion. Featuring ultra-low expansion during setting and outstanding dimensional stability, ResinRock is ideal for implant and complex restorative cases where precision and accuracy are required. Its creamy, thixotropic mix pours easily under vibration and stacks readily. The use of gypsum hardener is not recommended with this product.
• Mixing ratio: 14ml water/70g powder.
• Working time: 5 to 7 minutes.
• Setting time: 10 minutes.
• Setting expansion: 0.08%.
• Compressive strength, wet (1 hour): 7,000 psi (49 MPa).
• Compressive strength, dry (48 hours): 11,000 psi (76 MPa).
Available in ivory or peach colors. 25 70g (approx. 2.5 oz.) envelopes per package.