Proform Vacuum Former (110V)
Discover the advantages of in-office vacuum forming:
- Increase patient services.
- Speed up appliance delivery.
- Save lab fees - add revenue!
Fabricating custom appliances is easy and economical with the ProForm Vacuum Former. Produces dozens of useful thermoplastic appliances such as mouth-guards, niteguards, TMJ splints, bleaching trays, temporary crown and bridge forms, retainers and more. The ProForm features:
- All aluminum construction.
- Symmetrical heating element that provides uniform heat distribution and rotates 180 degree for access.
- A hexagonal post to keep sliding frame from twisting.
- Space-saving size - only 13 1/2" tall.
Made in the USA. Complete with a detailed technique guide and a five year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty.