PrepSure Crown Prep Guide Set
PrepSure® crown prep instruments help you achieve perfect clearance for all materials
Take the guesswork out of clearance checking and make your crown preparation procedures more efficient with the PrepSure Crown Prep Guide Set. This innovative set of three ergonomic instruments helps you produce ideal abutments with proper occlusal, buccal, lingual, and gingival clearances. Simply measure with PrepSure during reduction to ensure perfect clearances every time.
- Helps you avoid over- or under-reduction of tooth structure.
- Instruments include indicators for all popular crown materials.
- Reduces the need for adjustments at delivery.
- Prevents early crown fracture or perforation.
The three instruments are color-coded by size and typical application to restorative material:
- Yellow: 1.0mm diameter for solid zirconia, gold, and other "monolithic" materials.
- Red: 1.5mm diameter for PFMs, zirconia, and other layered crown materials.
- Blue: 2.0mm for porcelain (ceramic) and CAD/CAM crowns and onlays.
Steam autoclavable to 270°F up to 25 times.