Frog Pediatric Pulse Oximeter
With a frog face outside and special calibration inside, the Frog Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is specifically designed for young patients. Portable, silent operation is intended for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation level (%SpO2) and pulse rate.
- OLED multi-color graphic display screen.
- Six display and orientation modes with 10 adjustable brightness levels.
- 8-second inactivity shut-off.
- Operates for 30 hours of continuous use on two AAA batteries included.
- Portable, silent operation.
- Weighs only 1.5 oz.
- Saturation range (%SpO2): 70-99%
- Accuracy (O2 saturation): +/-3%
- Pulse range: 30-235 beats per min
- Accuracy (pulse rate): +/-2%
Includes lanyard, two AAA batteries and silicone protective cover. Two year warranty.