Nano 2S Loupe Light
Smallest, most comfortable headlamp features brightest, most natural illumination
The latest generation Nano 2S Loupe Light from DentLight outperforms its competitors in size, weight, and beam quality to provide 40,000 lux of illumination in the entire oral cavity without glare or faded edges. The tiny Teflon wire is so soft, durable, and super-thin that you will not even notice it. Mounts quickly and easily on all loupes and protective eyewear with clip included.
- Color temperature: 5,000-6,000K.
- Light intensity (lux): Level III: 40,000; Level II: 20,000; Level I: 16,000.
- Spot diameter: 2.8" at 14" working distance.
- Cord length: 45".
- Battery type: Lithium-ion.
- Recharge time (full charge): Three hours.
- Operating time (hours): Level III: 10; Level II: 14; Level I: 24.
- Power adapter: 5V DC 2A.
- Dimensions: Lamp: 7/8"L x 11/16" dia. (not including mounting bracket); Battery: 1-13/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 13/16"D.
- Weight: Lamp: 0.21 oz. (6g); Battery: 4.94 oz. (140g).
One year warranty.
Package includes Nano headlamp, clip-on orange composite filter, wire wrap for eyewear temple, wire shirt clip, clip-on eyewear mounting bracket, battery with integral belt clip, power adapter, 4-1/2" light extension cord, and instruction manual.