PDT Montana Jack Scaler R138 1/Each
Best-selling Montana Jack 'hybrid' scaler offers maximum versatility
PDT Instruments are the result of more than twenty years of hands-on clinical and manufacturing experience. Their sharpness, consistency and human-factored design make them an unequaled value.
- Large 3/8" diameter resin handles provide increased tactile sensitivity and reduce the risk of repetitive stress injuries.
- Lighter weight—only 1/2 ounce per instrument.
- Knurling all the way to the working tip improves pull and rotational control with a lighter grasp, especially when you need to "choke up".
- Color-coded handles make instruments easy to identify.
The Montana Jack Scaler improves on a standard H6-7 scaler with the following features.
- Thinner blades for superior interproximal access.
- Contoured 25° for improved posterior adaptation.
440A surgical stainless steel tips incorporate the latest cryogenic technology for unmatched hardness. Instruments hold their edges two to four times longer than any other instrument. Sterilizable by all methods. 6-1/2" long. Double-ended. Sunshine yellow.
The PDT Cruise Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee: You must be completely satisfied with every PDT Instrument, or you can return it for any reason during the life of the instrument for a full refund or replacement.