Lumindex 3 LED Transilluminator 1/Each
Lumindex™ 3 LED Transilluminator–powerful, practical, affordable
Bright, easy-to-use LED transilluminator features two strong output levels
With improved circuitry for even greater reliability
With its brilliant white LED, the Lumindex 3 LED Transilluminator is ideal for diagnosing tooth fractures, detecting carious lesions and calculus, and locating hard-to-see root canals. Simply press the single ON/OFF button once for a high-intensity 30,000 lux beam, or press it again for lower-intensity 15,000 lux output. A third press turns the unit off.
Lumindex 3 features an automatic power compensation circuit for consistent, constant output during the life of the batteries, as well as a low battery LED indicator. And Lumindex 3 turns itself off automatically after five minutes to conserve batteries.
Handpiece can be cleaned easily with disinfectant wipes. Light guide is autoclavable to 273°F.
- Light source: High-power LED
- Color temperature: 6,500K
- Radiant intensity at 5mm:
- Low Mode: 15,000 lux
- High Mode: 30,000 lux
- Batteries: (2) 1.5V AAA alkaline
- Battery life: 3 hours (high power mode)
- Dimensions: 187mm (7-3/8") L x 16mm (5/8") max. diameter
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- (1) Lumindex 3 handpiece
- (1) Standard 3mm glass light guide
- (2) AAA alkaline batteries
- (20) Barrier sleeves
- (1) Instructions