Helimend Collagen Membrane 15mm X 20mm
HeliMEND Collagen Membrane is made from purified bovine tendon. This absorbable collagen product provides wound stabilization and creates space during guided tissue regeneration procedures where a longer absorption rate is desired. HeliMEND collagen membrane is absorbed within 4 to 8 weeks.
HeliMEND is easy to use and has excellent handling characteristics. The membrane is very pliable and does not become slippery when hydrated, making it easier for clinicians to properly place the membrane over the defect. Each membrane is supplied sterile and in an easy-to-open package.
- Excellent handling characteristics
- Wound stabilization
- Longer absorption rates
- Sterile, individually packaged, 1/box
- Provides clinician with the appropriate size material for the procedure
- Material is pliable and does not become slippery when hydrated
- Helps control bleeding and develop blood clots
- Creates space during guided tissue regeneration
- Helps to reduce tray set-up time
HeliMEND Collagen Membrane - Size 15mm x 20mm.
Also available in:
Size 20mm x 30mm (Item 7100925)
Size 30mm x 40mm (Item 7100926)