GC Fuji TRIAGE Capsules
High fluoride-releasing class ionomer protects tooth surfaces while strengthening enamel
GC Fuji TRIAGE® is a revolutionary glass ionomer surface protectant and sealant that excels at keeping patients' teeth cavity-free. Works in a moist environment with no isolation or bonding agent required. Self-bonding with high fluoride release to create a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
- Seals and protects tooth enamel.
- Prevents fissure caries in newly erupted molars.
- Excellent for sealing endodontic access.
- Low viscosity material flows easily into small crevices.
- Protects exposed root surfaces.
- Six times more fluoride than any other sealant.
- Releases fluoride for up to 24 months to help prevent decay from acid and bacteria.
CG Fuji TRIAGE White is for fully erupted teeth, while GC Fuji TRIAGE Pink offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars. 50 capsules per box. Specify pink or white.