Fusion 5 Twinhead Curing Light
Fusion 5 Twinhead curing light is ideal for bulk-fill composites, delivers unsurpassed curing performance, enhanced versatility, rock-solid reliability
Cures both buccal and lingual sides simultaneously with a powerful 2,000mW/cm2 beam from each of two independent light heads
Expanding the flexibility of the Fusion 5 curing system, the Fusion 5 Twinhead Curing Light from Dentlight features two rotatable heads that cure bulk restorations from both the buccal and lingual sides simultaneously. This high-performance "split curing" improves the bond between the prepared tooth surface and the composite resin to prevent shrinkage and micro-leakage. Heads swivel 360° independently, allowing the Twinhead to also cure multiple spots at once, accelerating the bonding of veneers and brackets. Plus, you can remove one head for use as a standard single-headed curing system to deliver up to 4,000 lux of curing power
For half the cost of the nearest competitor, the Fusion 5 curing system features a slim, ergonomic body with patented optics that provide a strong, focused beam with minimal dispersion to cure composite in as little as three seconds. Fusion 5 saves you time and improves the quality of all your composite resin applications, including restorations, sealants, veneers, crowns, and bracket adhesives.
The Fusion 5 curing system is:
- Powerful: 4,000 mW/cm2 uniform intensity across curing tip (2,300 mW/cm2 at 10mm distance).
- Practical: Slim, 360-degree swivel head for easy access to entire oral cavity while wide wavelength spectrum cures all materials.
- Comfortable: Sleek, balanced, lightweight design with simple two-button operation.
- Dependable: 1,400 3-second cures on a single 90-minute charge.
- Stable: Constant light output throughout battery charge.
- Versatile: Select Plasma Mode for fast, deep cures or Pulse Mode for low heat, minimal shrinkage cures.
- Durable: Anodized aluminum construction resists damage and is built to last.
- Serviceable: Modular design makes upgrading and battery replacement easy.
- Upgradable: With optional oral cancer screening, caries detection, and bleaching add-on functions.
Plasma mode: 4,000mW/cm2
Pulse mode: 2,000mW/cm2
Bleaching mode: 1,600mW/cm2
|Battery life: (full charge):
||1,400 3-second cures in Plasma mode (about 70 minutes).
|Charging time (full charge):
Curing light: 8"L x 7/8" (max.) diameter.
Charging base: 1-3/4"H x 1-3/4" diameter.
Package includes Fusion 5 Curing Light (control unit, battery assembly with 3.7V/800mAh lithium-ion battery, and LED Twinhead), compact charging base (with adhesive pad for optional fixed mounting on countertop), slide-on light shield, 5VDC power adapter, 100 Twinhead barrier sleeves, and instruction manual. Two year warranty (one year warranty on battery and charging stand).