Flowstone FS 50 Lb. Carton
FlowStone FS sets 50% faster than typical stone products and produces accurate, bubble-free bases without vibration, making it ideal for use with base formers. Early high strength allows separation from base mold (with pins in place) in 15 minutes. Dense surface resists dowel pin abrasion. Low setting expansion produces a dimensionally stable base for master models. Provides excellent contrast to die stones.
• Mixing ratio: 24ml water/100g powder.
• Working time: 2 to 3 minutes.
• Setting time: 4 to 6 minutes.
• Setting expansion: 0.08%.
• Compressive strength, wet (1 hour): 6,000 psi (41 MPa).
• Compressive strength, dry (48 hours): 12,000 psi (83 MPa).
Available in blue or white. 50 lb. carton.