Flowstone 50 Lb. Carton
FlowStone produces accurate, bubble-free bases without vibration, making it ideal for use with base formers. Its extended working time allows you to pour multiple bases with one mix. Dense surface resists dowel pin abrasion. Low setting expansion produces a dimensionally stable base for master models. Provides excellent contrast to die stones.
• Mixing ratio: 22-24ml water/100g powder.
• Working time: 6 to 9 minutes.
• Setting time: 12 minutes.
• Setting expansion: 0.08%.
• Compressive strength, wet (1 hour): 6,000 psi (41 MPa).
• Compressive strength, dry (48 hours): 12,000 psi (83 MPa).
Available in blue, buff, light blue, light green, or white colors. 50 lb. carton.