Ecoblast II LED Curing Light
Ecoblast II curing light: strong performance, superior quality, excellent value
The wand-style Ecoblast II LED Curing Light is not only powerful enough for all your curing needs, it's incredibly easy to use. With simple ON/OFF and cycle time adjustment controls, the two-button operation is as simple as it gets. Features include:
- Nominal 1,000+ mW/cm2 output.
- 470nm bandwidth quickly cures all CQ-initiated resins.
- Timer settings of 5, 10 and 20 seconds with audible beeps every 5 seconds.
- Autoclavable black glass 8mm fiberoptic light tip rotates 360° for full arch access.
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery delivers 500 5-second cures per charge.
- Durable, easy-to-clean aluminum casing with ilver matte finish.
- Complete unit weighs only 5.4 oz.
- Compact charging base with charging indicator light.
Each unit includes a replaceable 8mm fiberoptic glass light tip, an orange bonding shield and charging base. Assembled in USA from US and imported parts. One year warranty.