DrQuickLook SD Plus Intraoral Camera Viewer With Patient Education
Complete, simple-to-use DrQuickLook™ camera system increases patient care, understanding, productivity.
Show and tell in seconds! With DrQuickLook SD Plus with Patient Education, it is easier than ever to let patients see what you see-and increase treatment acceptance! These completely portable systems work right out of the box with no software, no computer, and no complicated set-up needed.
DrQuickLook is very intuitive and user-friendly. Just hand the display screen to your patient and aim the camera at the problem area inside the mouth. Instantly, the issue is vividly brought to life on the full-color display screen. Instead of watching a computer monitor from across the room, your patient sees an up-close view. Equip every operatory with DrQuickLook and watch productivity soar!
These all-in-one units feature a 5 touch screen operation and SD card storage capability.
- HD intraoral camera (up to 1024 x 768) with freeze, zoom, and save buttons.
- Extraoral camera on back for face/profile, upper or lower (composite) occlusal views or lateral dental shots. Built in LED illuminates inside the mouth.
- Draw on screen and center images with finger or stylus (included) for a true tablet-like experience.
- Review, zoom, or delete saved images with the touch of a finger.
- Save images to any computer with any practice management software.
- Extended-life rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous use.
DrQuickLook SD Plus with Patient Education includes 31 patient education pre-installed videos (see example below) and matching slide presentations that cover the most common daily procedures. The unit is complete with magnetic charging dock with AC adapter, 200 barrier sheaths, 2GB SD card, USB to SD card adapter with 3 ft. cord, stylus, and free lifetime updates. Two year manufacturer's warranty.
Example of an educational video: