Dentapen Powered Injector Kit
The key to effortless, painless anesthetic injections
Lightweight and ergonomic, the computer-controlled Dentapen® delivers a constant flow to improve patient comfort significantly
An overwhelming majority of patients state that their primary criteria in selecting a dental practice is the doctor's ability to deliver painless anesthesia. Tested by dentists on dentists, the Dentapen Powered Injector offers both superior control and a microprocessor-controlled constant flow rate that significantly improves the injection experience. In a comprehensive study, 96% of patients reported a marked reduction in pain, even during palatal injections.
- Easy to use.
- Virtually eliminates injection pain.
- Small, self-contained unit is comfortable for all hands and weighs only 1.4 oz.
- Non-threatening appearance helps reduce patient anxiety.
- Compatible with all standard anesthetic carpules and needles.
Suitable for all anesthesia delivery techniques, including infiltration, block, palatal, and intraligamentary. Collars and cartridge holders can be cold sterilized or autoclaved to 273°F. Dentapen unit can be cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
- (1) Dentapen unit
- (5) C-W style collars with finger rests
- (2) Collars without finger rests
- (7) Cartridge holders
- (3) 6V/170mAh lithium batteries
- (25) Replacement O-rings
- (25) Protective sleeves
Two year warranty.