Denar Anamark Plus P4T4 0.5MM Fossae Articulator 1/Each
The Anamark Plus Semi-Ajustable Articulator P4T4 (1 pair of 0.5mm Fossae) provides a fast, uncomplicated method of setting up a case for occlusal diagnosis and treatment. Side shift adjustments are simply a matter of selecting the desired fossae (0.5mm) and inserting them into the articulator.
• Adjustments: protrusive angle 0-60 degrees.
• Fixed settings: Three sets of pre-programmed Fossae available with immediate side shift .5mm and 1.0mm; 7 degree progressive side shift and 3/4" curvature of superior wall; intercondylar distance 110mm. Positive centric latch.
• Retaining springs hold upper and lower bows together without being locked in centric. Easily disengaged when not in use.
• Custom (flat) incisal table (T4) and short round incisal pin (P4) are standard.
• Arcon design.
• Includes: 12 disposable mounting plates, carrying case and instruction manual.