Composi-Tight Deluxe 3D Fusion Matrix Kit 1/Kit
All-new Composi-Tight® 3D Fusion™ Rings are designed to handle even the toughest cases
Advanced design helps you produce the highest quality restorations with tight contacts, ideal anatomy, and a straightforward, simplified technique
Redesigned Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Rings offer significantly improved performance and ease of use.
- Ultra-Grip™ anti-slip extensions anchor securely to the tooth and stay where you place them.
- Soft-Face™ silicone tips with enhanced marginal ridge anatomy hug the matrix band to the tooth for flash-free restorations.
- Tru-Stack™ technology allows placement of a tall ring (orange) over a short ring (blue) for easier MOD and multi-tooth restorations.
- Advanced engineering and materials provide excellent tooth separation and outstanding durability.
- Dentistry’s first wide preparation ring (green) has extended tips to facilitate even the most challenging large posterior restorations.
Steam autoclavable only to 270°F.
The full curve design of 3D Fusion Matrix Bands wraps further around the tooth for optimal anatomical results, while the center Grab-Tab™ simplifies placement and removal. Improved subgingival areas and increased width support deeper restorations and wider preps. Non-stick SlickBands™ material technology prevents adhesion of bonding agents or composite resins.
Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Ring Placement Forceps require less force to use effectively and provide the leverage you need for precise ring placement. Ergonomic design fits both small and large hands. Durable drop-forged stainless steel prevents flexion. Works with most manufacturer’s rings. Dry heat or steam autoclavable.
The Composi-Tight Deluxe 3D Fusion Sectional Matrix Kit contains everything you need to easily create superior Class II restorations:
- (1) 3D Fusion short ring (blue).
- (1) 3D Fusion tall ring (orange).
- (1) 3D Fusion wide prep ring (green).
- (70) assorted 3D Fusion matrix bands.
- (80) assorted 3D Fusion wedges.
- (12) assorted FenderWedges®.
- (1) ring forceps.
- (1) matrix forceps.
- (1) multi-function composite instrument.
Put the latest generation of Garrison's 3D Fusion technology to work in your practice today and see just how easy your restorative procedures can become.