Child Strip Crown Assortments
Superior Frasaco Strip Crown Assortments not only save time and money, their large selection of anatomical forms and sizes helps you achieve optimum results.
- Outstanding anatomy has smooth inside finish-no polishing required after stripping off the crown shell
- Tapered toward the neck to perfectly fit tooth form and adapt to gingival rim
- Thin, easy-to-cut celluloid material is resistant to tearing, yet flexible
- Anti-static treatment aids handling
- Organizer compartments and each crown are marked for easy storage
Use them as molds for temporaries or for shaping the final layer in a multiple layer technique. Anterior crowns may be cut for use as matrices for corners and edges. Posterior crowns may be cut to create a precise anatomical sectional matrix for permanent composite two-surface restorations.
The Child Anterior Strip Crown Assortment includes three each of 28 sizes, 84 strip crowns total.
For sale and use in the US and Canada only.