Cammy USB Intraoral Camera
From the maker of the popular Camrex 191A intraoral camera, the Cammy USB Patient Education Intraoral Cameratops the performance of Camrex with the convenience of a direct USB connection to your PC. Simply install the software driver included, plug the camera's cable into the USB 2.0 port of your computer and you are ready for crisp intraoral images. Carry the camera between operatories to communicate and motivate patients within sight of any PC - perfect for use with laptops.
The Cammy features higher resolution 1/4" Sony CCD technology with 24-bit color depth for superb digital image quality with performance guaranteed for one full year. The Cammy also offers an on-board zoom toggle that allows you to zoom in or out before freezing the image on screen.
- 1.3 megapixel resolution with auto focus ensures clear, constantly sharp images.
- Four solid-state LEDs illuminate with maintenance-free, natural white light.
- Compact head design allows for easy access to third molars.
- Built-in lens protector prevents dust buildup and scratches to optical components.
- Lightweight (92g) handpiece features an ergonomic handle and fits into standard handpiece hangers (one included).
USB Intraoral Camera Version 2.0 Software included with each Cammy offers in-depth viewing, editing and patient database capabilities. Use it alone, or integrate it with your patient management software to store, retrieve and transmit saved video images electronically.
Each camera is complete with software, handpiece hanger and 50 disposable camera sleeves. One year manufacturer's warranty. Minimum system requirements: PC with Pentium III 800mhz or above, Windows XP/2000, CD-ROM for driver installation, 128Mb RAM and USB 2.0 port with 500mA power supply.