BFC³ Powered Impression Gun
Save your hands with BFC3™, our handheld, cordless motorized impression gun
Portable and rechargeable, BFC3 includes everything you need—just add your favorite material cartridge
Making a great impression is now easier and faster than ever with our BFC3 Powered Impression Gun. BFC3 (Better Faster Comfort, Control, Compatibility) dispenses any type of 1:1 or 2:1 HP automix cartridge material (rounded flange) at the press of a button. Fills an entire full-arch tray in less than 10 seconds. No repetitive trigger squeezing to wear out your hand and throw off your aim. Works with standard 25ml, 50ml, and 75ml cartridges. Rechargeable battery dispenses up to sixty 50ml cartridges on a full charge. Convenient, user-friendly, handheld design fits smoothly into normal practice workflow.
- Familiar, ergonomic design similar to manual automix guns.
- Fills a full-arch tray with heavy-body material in less than 10 seconds.
- Variable flow speed control, from 0.6 to 1.7ml/sec.
- Auto-reverse anti-drip control.
- Auto-stop with overload protection when cartridge is empty.
- Ideal for filling a batch of original BFC syringes with light-body material.
- Low battery LED indicator.
- Battery charger features full-charge indicator LED and overcharge protection circuitry.
- US Patent Pending.
- Flow range: Adjustable from 0.6 to 1.7ml/sec.
- Speed: 30.8 seconds to dispense a single full 50ml heavy-body VPS cartridge
- Capacity: Single 25ml, 50ml, or 75ml 1:1 or 2:1 cartridge
- Battery: 11.1V lithium-ion
- Battery life: 60 50ml heavy-body VPS cartridges on a full charge.
- Recharge time: 2-1/2 hours
- Weight: 28.1 oz. (without cartridge)
- (1) BFC3 impression gun
- (1) Battery charger
- (1) Countertop stand
- (1) 50ml plunger (for use with both 25ml and 50ml cartridges)
- (1) 75ml plunger
Made in USA of US and imported parts. One year warranty.
See our BFC3 Kits and BFC Syringes.